Fire Damage Restoration Services in Carthage, NC
Fire damage to your home or business can be devasting and leave you in shock. HCI Fire and Water Restoration is here to calmly help you through the entire fire damage restoration process. Fire and water damage restoration must begin quickly after a fire damages your home or business. Our IICRC-certified professionals will determine the extent of the damage, including the smoke impact, heat, and residues from the fire, water, smoke, and soot. Call HCI Fire and Water Restoration immediately to begin the restoration process. We’re standing by 24/7 to respond to your needs.
- Available to respond to your fire damage emergency 24/7
- IICRC-Certified Technicians
- Bill Directly to Your Insurance
- Family-Owned and Operated
For fire damage restoration in Carthage, NC, call 877-586-2924.
HCI Fire and Water Restoration offers the following fire damage repair services in Rockingham, NC, and the surrounding areas:
- Emergency Board Up
- Debris Removal
- Smoke, Soot, and Odor Removal
- Complete Cleaning and Sanitation
- Professional Deodorization
- Drying and Structure Stabilization
- Duct Cleaning
- Temporary Protection
- Personal Belongings / Contents Cleaning
- Repairs and General Construction
Cleaning Fire Damage Requires Professional Care
– If you only had a small fire and only see soot damage, you might assume this is an easy task to handle on your own without getting the insurance company involved. Cleaning after a fire requires a detailed cleaning of your home or business from top to bottom, even in areas you think may not have been affected. One great thing to do is to call HCI Fire and Water Restoration to perform a chemical sponge test. This tool will help show us how much smoke soot you have in your home. Many times your entire kitchen cabinets have to be emptied, and every dish and appliance wiped clean. Without the proper chemicals, you can cause more damage to your surfaces if you attempt to remove soot on your own.
– You should hire a professional upholstery cleaner to clean any smoke fire damage on your furniture. The lingering odors from smoke are notoriously difficult to remove completely. Smoke can also permeate wallpaper, drywall, and carpets, requiring expert attention and commercial smoke damage repair equipment. Once you start adding up all the work, it makes more sense to contact a professional and your insurance company. The last thing you want is for your home to not be restored and still have a bad odor in it. Insurance might not cover the cost of your restoration if you didn't contact them in the first place.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process
After you have fire damage to your home, it can be difficult to know what is supposed to happen next. Count on HCI Fire and Water Restoration to know what’s going to happen and walk you through the restoration process.
Emergency Board Up
- Once you call HCI Fire and Water to respond to your home or business fire, the first thing we will do is cover all exposed areas and adequately protect your structure by boarding it up.
- After the property has been boarded up, we will make sure no further damage can occur until proper mitigation can begin. It's typical for most structures after fire damage to be very wet because of the amount of water the fire department uses to put out the fire. We will set up the proper drying equipment to dry and keep the structure safe from secondary water damage like mold.
Debris Removal & Restoration
- Once your property is adequately protected and you have called your insurance company, the insurance adjuster will visit your home. The fire and water restoration can now begin. The restoration process typically starts a day or two after the fire. Again, the quicker you can get the restoration process started, the lesser the chance of additional damage. We will remove all fire-damaged building materials and inventory all contents affected by the fire and water damage.
Cleaning and Deodorization
- Once we remove everything from your home, we can begin cleaning and deodorizing. Some of the safe deodorization techniques we use are encapsulation, fogging, hydroxyls, and ice blasting.
Fire Damage Repairs
- HCI Fire and Water Restoration are also licensed general contractors and can complete your fire damage restoration project from beginning to end. After the cleanup process, HCI will work with an architect if necessary and have drawings made up of your home for the repairs. Since we also do the emergency restoration cleanup, this is a smooth transition for both you as the property owner and your insurance company. We can also work with you if you want to take this opportunity to remodel parts of your home not affected by the fire damage.
Fire Damage Service Area
HCI Fire and Water Restoration responds to all of Moore county including but not limited to Pinehurst, Pinebluff, Aberdeen, Carthage, and Rockingham, NC, and the surrounding areas. Call us today for 24/7 response and 100% satisfaction guarantee.