No matter the level of quality in your carpet eventually it will show soiling over time. Let our team help protect your investment by calling us to clean and maintain your carpet.
With so many options in the carpet world today, the materials vary drastically and each type requires different upkeep. Our dedicated cleaning staff offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.
Need Carpet Cleaning Today?
Call Today 1-877-586-2924
Our team of cleaners offer a wide array of solutions for your home cleaning needs:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
How Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Work:
Professional carpet cleaning will address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. By waiting until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance or level of quality. Dirt particles build up in layers, and when your carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tip top of the carpet fibers. Dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet which can only be reached through the use of professional cleaning equipment.
Regularly Planned Maintenance Will Help
Your carpet acts as a filter which traps dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. Ask any carpet manufacturer and they will agree, maintaining a cleaning cycle on your carpets will extend their longevity.
Our suggested maintenance actions include:
- Spot removal
- Regular vacuuming
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet